Finally, a Universal CRT color Replacement for current and legacy video with multiple inputs. Now you can replace CRTs or 1 MP proprietary monitors with a single, easy to install display. New technology called, Force Mode, tailors the display to even the most specialized timing requirements.
EIZO SCD 19102 Series of color scale displays meets the demanding
requirements of Medical Imaging with the advantages of digital flat
panel technology for reliable diagnosis.
Its high brightness and contrast, combined with a cost effective design, create the perfect fit for many color modalities and imaging environments.
· Fully automated luminance stability through the Integrated Stability System (ISS)
· CIE/DICOM compliant color response built into the display
· Fully supported by the SMfit®Total Care family of quality assurance tools
· 5 user defined 10 bit look up tables adaptable to diverse reading and viewing environments
· Gamma response calibrated during manufacturing to provide consistent image quality from one display to the next
· State of the art video signal rendering; video standards: PAL, NTSC
· Force Mode for tailoring the display to even the most specialized timing requirements
· Code protected keypad to ensure proper alignment
· Built-in connector for spotmeter
· Internal silent power supply
Click here to download complete technical specifications of the EIZO SCD 19102 display.
EIZO Quality Control supports Macintosh Computers!
EIZO SCD 19102 1 MP (1280 x 1024),19" Color Radiology LCD, adjustable stand, 280 cd/m², 600:1 contrast ratio, Five (5) Embedded User Defined 10-Bit LUTs, 0,000 hour brightness guarantee to 130 cd/m², Multiple signal inputs (DVI-D,RGB, Y/C, CVBS), connectivity (DVI, 15 pin-SubD, 4pin-MiniDIN, BNC), many stored timings, force mode
List Price - $2,813.00
Your Price: $2,430.00