The EIZO SMD 19102 accepts a wide range of current and legacy video, digital and RGB inputs. Now you can replace CRTs or 1 MP proprietary monitors with a single, easy to install display. New technology called, Force Mode, tailors the display to even the most specialized timing requirements.
EIZO SMD Series of gray scale displays meets the demanding
requirements of Medical Imaging with the advantages of digital flat
panel technology for reliable diagnosis.
Its high brightness and contrast, combined with a cost effective design, create the perfect fit for many gray scale modalities and imaging environments.
· Fully automated luminance stability through the Integrated Stability System (ISS)
· CIE/DICOM compliant gray scale response built into the display
· Fully supported by the SMfit®Total Care family of quality assurance tools
· 5 user defined 10 bit look up tables adaptable to diverse reading and viewing environments
· Gamma response calibrated during manufacturing to provide consistent image quality from one display to the next
· State of the art video signal rendering; video standards: PAL, NTSC
· Force Mode for tailoring the display to even the most specialized timing requirements
· Code protected keypad to ensure proper alignment
· Built-in connector for spotmeter
· Internal silent power supply
EIZO Quality Control supports Macintosh Computers!
EIZO 1 MP (1280 x 1024),19" Grayscale Radiology LCD, blue tint, adjustable stand, High Brightness 1000 cd/m², High Contrast 900:1, Five (5) Embedded User Defined 10-Bit LUTs, 20,000 hour brightness guarantee to 400 cd/m², Multiple signal inputs (DVI-D,RGB, G,H,V, SoG, Y/C, CVBS), connectivity (DVI, 15 pin-SubD, 4pin-MiniDIN, 3xBNC, 1xBNC), many stored timings, force mode.
List Price - $4,282.00
Call for the Best Price