Discontinued Product. Designed exclusively for the demanding needs of radiology and PACS, the NEC MultiSync MD213MG, a 21.3" 3-Megapixel high-resolution, long life, grayscale display that delivers unrivaled imaging performance and value.
* NEC's UA-SFT 3MP (1536 x 2048) liquid crystal technology offers long
life at high brightness without compromising contrast or viewing
angles, for outstanding grayscale image quality.
* Out-of-the-box calibration to the DICOM grayscale display function for luminance
* Built-in front sensor constantly monitors calibration and corrects for minor fluctuations of light output, helping to maintain the factory calibration throughout the life of the monitor
* ColorCompTM digital uniformity correction reduces screen uniformmity errors and compensates for differences in grayscale and luminance across the entire screen
* GammaCompTM MD software, included with each display, ensures consistent image quality. The software provides a simple interface for conformance to the DICOM standard, while providing an easyto- use QA environment for medical imaging.
* 12-bit lookup table (LUT)provides a palette of 4096 possible shades of gray for gamma adjustment for more finely detailed, high-definition rendering and crisper display of even the most delicate shadings.
* High brightness level and contrast ratio
Delivers wide viewing angles of up to 176º horizontally and vertically (up to 88º up, down, left and right) with less color shift and without any glare, reflection or distortion.
Allows up to 3 inputs VGA, DVI-I and DVI-D to be connected to a single monitor. Allows for each of the three signals to be displayed with the press of a button.
This electronically improves screen uniformity and compensates for differences in color/grayscale and luminance using newly designed signal processing circuitry.
Quality Assurance and calibration software for ensuring consistent image quality on a single display system. Based on the AAPM TG-18 standards the easy to use software maintains the monitor's conformance to the DICOM standard, while providing an easy-to-use QA environment for medical imaging. Optionally, GammaComp MD Administrator provides centralized control and management of multiple display systems.
Automatically adjusts the backlight depending on the brightness of ambient lighting conditions. Also allows the monitor to be set to automatically enter a power-saving mode when the ambient lighting falls below a predetermined value (i.e.when office lights are shut off at the end of the day), which can significantly reduce energy expenses.
Provides for uninterrupted display of full motion video with response times as quick as 4ms. It delivers streaming video without noticeable ghosting or blurring, while achieving as many as 250 frames per second (fps). This remarkably quick motion makes displays better than ever for gaming and video applications such as presentations and streaming web video.
For analog inputs only. Corrects for input signal distortion caused by long cables and low output levels of video cards.This technology uses a digitized signal delay circuit to automatically compensate for each red, green and blue cable's length and video signal delay, ensuring sharp image reproduction.
No Touch Auto Adjust allows the monitor's image settings to be automatically adjusted to optimal settings upon intial power on.
On Screen Display controls allow users to quickly and easily adjust all elements of their screen image via simple-to-use on screen menus.
|MultiSync MD213MG : MD Series Brochure|
|MultiSync MD213MG : spec brochure|
|MultiSync MD213MG : user's manual|
NEC MultiSync MD213MG, 21.3" 3-Megapixel diagnostic Medical LCD with 5 years parts and labor, including Advanced Overnight Exchange.
List Price $4699.00
Replaced with New Product